Saturday, March 14, 2009

FIRST SPRING FLING

I couldn't wait any longer! Time to put away the warm fall/winter items and bring in a new, fresh springy look to my bedroom and bath. I saw the quilt in a catalog and loved the color combination of blues with lime green and white. I went shopping at Wal-Mart for flowers, pillows and towels for the bathroom. Probably got a bit carried away with color coordination when I searched for shampoo and conditioner in bottles that would look just right on the bathroom window ledge--who cares what's inside???? Anyway, the bottles--one lime green and one turquoise blue--look perfect! It's been a fun early spring project while waiting for the weather to warm up enough to get started outside.


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks pretty mom! I need your magic touch!

Lorie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors! I'll bet it's hard to leave your room in the morning. I would stay there all day and read.

Marilyn said...

That does look nice and fresh. Bring some of your ideas to TN when you come. I could use some updates!

Steve and Denise said...

Those rooms are very cheerful. It does get me in the mood for spring and for some remodeling projects! :)

bgtaylor said...

I agree! It's beautiful! And I had fun wandering through WalMart looking for flowers, etc. in my mind.