Monday, March 9, 2009

ANOTHER BLAST

Here's a fun picture taken on Christmas day 1967--Steve was almost a year old. The Snoopy Dog is the Christmas present I made for him. I was so excited to see a picture of that little dog. It was so much fun for me to make it and get Christmas ready for my first very own kid. Steve seems to be the center of attention with his Aunts Frieda and Brenda and Grandma Mary.



This photo was taken the day new baby Blaine was blessed in Salt Lake. I think it is such a cute picture of Steve and his Uncle Blaine.




5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Mom, those are some great photos. You are your sisters sure resemble each other--I think it is the glasses! What a sweet little puppy--it sure looks like Steve was spoiled! (with love)

Debbie said...

Cute pictures. Steve was such a cute little baby. I think we can all agree that its the oldest who gets spoiled the most and NOT the baby!:) Okay, I guess I was pretty spoiled too.

Arlene said...

Let's face it ---- YOU WERE ALL SPOILED! At least I did my best to spoil each one of you. I loved and still love being a mom with the many options to keep up the spoilage.

Steve and Denise said...

Those are some fun pictures. I've never seen the one with Uncle Blaine and Steve. I think you have done a good job spoiling and loving all of your kids and grandkids!

Lorie said...

Why don't you try to make another Snoopy dog? It looks amazing! (Do you have the original?)