Seems like our family got into the spirit of the Olympics on several levels: some in acting out the events, while Marilyn used her artistic talents to capture the moment.
On the podium . . . . Chariots of Fire . . . Maybe that movie inspired some of our Olympic Spirit . . .
Now I can understand Richard. Thanks for that. It's gotten a little better this week-- I've tried to change my attitude. I actually stayed up watching those buff weight-lifting women until 11:00 the other night. I'm going to make it my goal to get THAT buff and try to make it into the next olympics.... wish me luck!
Wow--GO LORIE!!! Can't wait to see you in 2012:) Mom, it was fun to see some 'ancient' photos from years past on your blog. Maybe that's one reason I enjoy the olympics so much now, is that I have so many fond memories of them.
Yeah, we really do get into the Olympics. We even had a party here. It was fun. Everyone brought an INternational Dish to share and I had some events set up. Low key, but really fun. The food was AMAZING!
4 comments:
Now I can understand Richard. Thanks for that. It's gotten a little better this week-- I've tried to change my attitude. I actually stayed up watching those buff weight-lifting women until 11:00 the other night. I'm going to make it my goal to get THAT buff and try to make it into the next olympics.... wish me luck!
Wow--GO LORIE!!! Can't wait to see you in 2012:) Mom, it was fun to see some 'ancient' photos from years past on your blog. Maybe that's one reason I enjoy the olympics so much now, is that I have so many fond memories of them.
We loved seeing those photos. We especially got a good chuckle from the Chariot's of Fire photo.
Yeah, we really do get into the Olympics. We even had a party here. It was fun. Everyone brought an INternational Dish to share and I had some events set up. Low key, but really fun. The food was AMAZING!
Post a Comment