Monday, August 11, 2008

LADY BUG PARADE

I LOVE the delightful ladybugs that the grandkids made for my parade. (Debbie and I also had fun painting a bunch.) They look so colorful and cute--they bring a smile to my face every time I look at them. And, by the way, it has rained a couple of times on my parade and NO PROBLEM. The bugs just kept bugging along. Some to be noted include the bride and groom couple made by Debbie (in black and white near the end of the parade); Parker's 100-year-old green cyclops (when we ran out of googly eyes and only had one left); Michael and Austin's GIGANTIC flying creature bringing up the rear of the parade; and each unique creation. Thanks for the fun! I love showing off the parade to visitors.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute, mom!! That was fun. Do you remember how you let Tyler keep a tiny little green lady bug? Well that really kept him entertained on the plane ride home. Until we got to Seattle and he was throwing a fit (he was in major need of a nap) and he just chucked it as far as he could! Then when we couldn't find it he REALLY had a breakdown!

Marilyn said...

We came home with a ladybug, too. We were asking the kids what the best thing about the trip was and Grace said that painting the ladybugs with Grandma was the best thing!! Thanks for making everything so fun. I already miss everyone!

Lorie said...

Looks cuter in real life. What talent we have in our family.

Lorie said...

P.S. It still looks dang cute, though! In real life, it's amazing.