This was in the day before the railings and stairs were built--you could get up close and personal with Mesa Falls.Cannon kids checking out the HUGE fish at Big Springs--Scott, Christina, Doug, Curtis.

Pieper Family getting ready for the launch--looks like a serious undertaking!

3 comments:
That's really neat to see those photos in the same place but years earlier. Cameras sure are a great invention to keep memories alive.
That is fun to look at those old pictures. They have a cool 'patina' to them. I was thinking the same thing about the life jackets. It's funny how things like that have changed!
I remember those outings. In fact, when I saw Mesa Falls on the list of activities this year, I thought that was crazy to take all those kids out near those falls--Thinking there was no fence! IT was great though. WE loved the float trip--it was a highlight for us!
Post a Comment