Just a week after last blog . . . and what a difference this week makes!
This is the first time I've ever seen snow around the pond when there is water in it.
A new and beautiful feast for the eyes! I love it.
Notice how the snow and wind thrashed the poplar trees!
I guess this could very well be "the last rose of summer."
Looks like we'll have some branch pick-up chores :(







6 comments:
That is beautiful--but snow--wow! We got some in the mountains. Not sure if I'm ready for it on the ground yet.
Really pretty! Love that last rose of summer picture. I miss you!
Poor poplars! They look majorly thinned out. I love how the pond looks in the snow. Beautiful!
Love seeing the pond with snow! And yes what a beautiful rose. I saw a lot of branches down on my way to work...hope the trees are OK.
Those are some great photos. Wish we could come help clean up the branches for you!! We miss you.
Blaine was here yesterday and helped me pick them up. It was a way bigger job than I thought it would be and took us a couple hours. I'm sure there will be more falling branches as the leaves drop off and the wind blows.
Post a Comment