Friday, September 30, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Morning




This morning when I looked out my kitchen window I saw a "greeting from Doug." 
(see photo above) 
I was excited and decided to go outside in the crisp, cool air and take a picture of it . . .
and a few other beautiful scenes. 
Today is the last day of September, and the weatherman predicts colder days ahead after a right warm 87 degrees today and another warm day tomorrow. 
So I'll enjoy it as much as I can, but I am looking forward to October
and the special days ahead.



Fritz takes his guard dog responsibilities seriously. 
He has a pretty mean sounding bark, but so far no bites!

2 comments:

JennaDredge said...

I love the "greeting from Doug" part. Fall is so beautiful in Idaho. I miss it.

RC inskeep said...

Awesome...love your messages in the sky! It's been a great fall! I miss my guard dog...some critters cleaned out my corn!