Sunday, March 28, 2010

Country Birthday Girl

It's a TRUE COUNTRY GIRL that would love a birthday present like this pickup load of DUNG! Ordered by her hubby and loaded up by her papa. Happy gardening ahead . . .

Warmed by candle glow (1 candle short of a full box)! Peter picked a piece of the cake before serving it to the party guests.

Happy Birthday Christina-babina! You light up all our lives.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh fun! Happy birthday Chris! I know I ALWAYS say this, but, I wish I could've been there:(

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! really - what could be better than POO in the back of a pick up??

that cake was probably a fire hazard there at your parents :)

Steve and Denise said...

Happy Birthday to Chris--quite a present and quite a cake, especially with the piece cut out--classic!

Lorie said...

Chris is such a "graceful ager". Thanks for the fun evening together and the walks down memory lane. Have a great trip!! (Thanks for the scanner help. I finally figured mine out... yea!)

Marilyn said...

I'd LOVE a birthday present like that, too! Can't wait to see you.