The New Year brought us about 6-7 inches of new, good-moisture snow. It was all frosty and crunchy this morning (Jan 4).
Steve & family and Blaine and Nikki made the trek to Kelly Canyon to harvest several long-needle pines and brought this stately beauty back for us. Ryan and Chris helped me set it up and decorate it. I love it! Seems like you can't have real Christmas magic without a Christmas tree.
Here are a few other items of holiday decor around the house:
Here's a picture of the painting I did for Ryan's Christmas gift. I loved doing it. I need to get back to doing more painting. It's fun. The picture I copied was of a metal sculpture I saw in a catalog.
Chris and Daniel playing Jacks at Nikki's birthday party. They were really getting into it!
I think 2009 has been a great year with lots of special family memories to look back on. I'm excited for what the new year has in store and I'm looking forward to spending more amazing moments with each of the wonderful people in my life.
2 comments:
Great re-cap! Wonderful pictures of your holiday decor and amazing picture for Ryan! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks again for staying with us. :)
Your house is so fun at Christmas! I have fond memories of getting snowed in there last Christmas:)
Post a Comment