Aaron took the kids to his mom's place where Amber watched them and then they spent the night there and Lynette looked after them on Saturday. I went with Aaron to the hospital to see Debbie and Pieper; Lynette was there, too. That was fun for both grandmas to be there together with their newest granddaughter. On Saturday afternoon Aaron brought the family back home; I spent most of the day cleaning and cooking and getting ready to welcome them. It was too cold and windy to take the kids out trunk-or-treating, so we put on our costumes and had a Halloween party at home.
Sadie put on her Tinkerbell costume and Tyler was Skinny Skeleton (I had told him the story Friday night and we fixed up a costume for him). I surprised the kids by putting on my Winnie the Pooh outfit. We made waffle cookies and took turns holding Pieper. Tyler loves taking photos with the camera and snapped a lot of pictures of his new little sister.
3 comments:
Mom, It looks like you had a great time in Alaska with Aaron, Debbie, Tyler, Sadie, and Pieper. It was good to see all the pictures and see that everyone is recovering and doing well.
Steve
Wow, mom! My blog is being weird and doesn't show me when you updated last (did the same thing with Steve and Denise's)! Anyway, I loved having you here so much. Well, actually we all did. Thanks for posting these pictures. Tyler is still being an awesome big brother and helper. He is so calm around her and gentle whenever he holds, touches, or talks to her. It is so nice! And Sadie is starting to have more fun with her too, I think!
It didn't show on my blog that yours was updated, either. Strange! I love the carvings-- the bear bench is adorable. Cute little family. Can't wait to meet little Pieper Lee.
Post a Comment