Thursday, April 14, 2011

Priceless Peter and Cuddly Cole

Pete came in from a trip to the hospital in this attractive outfit. I had to document it for posterity! Maybe I need to check him out more carefully before I let him out the door . . .
Spending time with Cole is one of our funnest activities. After Cole wears me out with his energetic thrashing and howling, Pete comes along and enjoys his sweet, snuggly nature.
How fun to watch Cole grow and learn about the world around him. We're teaching him to love John Deere colors . . .
Grandkids are the BEST! We're very lucky to have 19 very special ones and look forward to number 20 arriving in about a month.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, he has really changed!! Cole, I mean, not dad. :) Thanks for posting some recent pictures of him. Wish I could be there to do some babysitting too!

Lorie said...

Peter has "layers" sorta like ogres have "layers". That Gunner is a cutie-pie!