News and Views from Granny
Awwww, he is so adorable! I love this picture. I have been dying to see him. They look so happy!
So exciting! I am so happy for them. What a great way to spend the holidays. Keep posting pictures! :)
Yay!!
He is SOOO cute!! I still can't believe he is theirs! :)
this made my heart smile!!!! please tell her I said congrats :)
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so happy for Chippy and Ryan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwww, he is so adorable! I love this picture. I have been dying to see him. They look so happy!
So exciting! I am so happy for them. What a great way to spend the holidays. Keep posting pictures! :)
Yay!!
He is SOOO cute!! I still can't believe he is theirs! :)
this made my heart smile!!!! please tell her I said congrats :)
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so happy for Chippy and Ryan!
Post a Comment