Thursday, May 14, 2009

COVER GIRL

"On the cover: Chris Inskeep, sitting, is flanked (clockwise from left) by EIRMC cardiac rehabilitation nurses Cathy Wells, Tiffany Mitchell, Heidi Peterson and Chelsea Butikofer."

Chris and the nurses at Cardiac Rehab are preparing for a Teton hike later this summer. They were featured in an article and on the cover of the recent Medical Guide in the Post Register (Spring/Sumemr 2009)--and there was Chris's picture Front and Center along with the other four nurses. Fun to see her on the cover--she looks good!

[P.S. Previously I had scanned at too high a resolution for the size of the cover--I think that is why I couldn't upload the photo before. Glad to figure that out!]

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I don't know how to help with the technical difficulties mom, but can I suggest you post the picture on facebook? I would love to see it!

Steve and Denise said...

Way to go Chris! That is a really cool picture.

Lorie said...

She is so cute front and center like that... and it's ironic that Richard is in a teeny picture (remember "Trust is Everything?") on page 2! What a famous family.

Arlene said...

Lorie--you forgot to mention your "invisible" picture in the same magazine wearing the itzy bitzy!