I've been spending MANY hours this past week organizing my photos from 2008 and making a picture book to have printed. I've also started to make books for our past family reunions at Squirrel Meadows and Island Park. It has been so much for re-living those fun times through the pictures.
I wanted to post a couple of my favorite "snow" pictures from David & Marilyn's photo collection:
Ryan has fun in the snow, no matter how cold or windy it might be!
Tyler and Peter are a couple of VERY CUTE snow kids . . .

Peter looks almost lost in this winter wasteland . . .

An amazing sunset over the Shelley landscape.
2 comments:
I love the sunset picture. I tried to blow it up for my desktop but it wouldn't get any bigger. I LOVE how Ryan just has fun doing anything. He is SO fun to have in the family. Glad you are enjoying the photo books. I knew that would be right up your alley. Isn't it so much easier and Do-able than regular scrapbooking? can't wait 'till the books come in.
Those are some great pictures. It sounds like you are on a digital scrapbooking kick. They are pretty fun to make.
Post a Comment