Oh yes, there is Blaine in his blue baseball cap!!! (see Blaine's Blog) The kids are enjoying sipping through their straws (which was usually outlawed because of the mess they would make by taking the straws out of the drink and licking the bottom end--why do kids do that???)

The Ferry Boat Ride--Marilyn holding baby Doug and Chris looking on. It WAS a very rough ride and Pete was VERY sick. I think I managed to stay in control by going outside and letting the wind blow in my face. I think Marilyn's hair was shorter than the boys'. I took her for a haircut and the haircutter (not me) thought she would look cute with a "pixie" cut. Wow, it was SHORT!
In the motel after the Marriners' Game--Richard, Blaine, Doug & Steve.Is there anything more fun than swimming in the hotel pool?????



3 comments:
WOW! I love the blast from the past. Marilyn's hair was SHORT but she's still super cute. My, how they have grown.
I love all the old pictures you've been posting. Maybe you should make the blast from the past a regular feature on your blog?
I don't need much encouragement to do that! Seems like there's frequently something that you kids are going through now that reminds me of a similar happening when I was in your shoes.
Post a Comment