Here are some recent photos from the Menan Butte. View of back of Richard & Lorie's house.

Garage and side entrance.

Front door view.

Kitchen eating nook with a panoramic view.

New sectional in the upstairs family room.

The MASTER bath . . .

Master bedroom

Main floor living room.

Grandpa gets a quick nap in Drew's bed.

Coco's "princess bed."

4 comments:
Ho-Ly Cow! It is amazing!!! Looks like something from the parade of homes! Thanks for posting all these great pics mom.
The house looks great. I love the log bunkbeds. So how do you keep all that volcanic dirt out of there? Can't wait to come visit again.
Those are great pictures!! It looks like Grandma and Lorie did some great planning on the house and unique bedrooms.
Wow, Arlene... I just posted some photos and yours turned out WAY better. (Thanks for making the beds, by the way!) I took them in the morning and I think the sun wasn't right. You gave me the final "push" to publish more.
Post a Comment