I went for a walk today to enjoy up close the beautiful scenery around here after all the wonderful rain. Everything is sooooooooooooo lush. It's been quite a while since I've had to get out and drag hoses all around the yard. I've enjoyed the REST. I took some photos so I won't forget this beautiful spring.
I love the soft fresh new growth on the pine trees.

Here's a marmot living where he's SUPPOSED to live . . .

Doug's tree (planted by the Kendricks and Jon Dredge)--7 years of growing:

Gorgeous purple wild flowers along the riverbank:
The bridal wreath bushes are loaded with white blooms--very pretty.

I LOVE living here. I need to go get some photos of the clouds. They have been spectacular this week! Hope you are all enjoying spring in your yards, too.
2 comments:
Mom, your yard and the river banks look gorgeous indeed! The trees out by the pond are looking so huge, its amazing to think how that all started out as just a corner of a potato field! I have always LOVED your bridal wreath and it looks beautiful. I have been having fun drawing up plans for our landscape, but probably won't be able to implement any of them till next summer when the house is finished and we can funnel some time, money, and energy into the yard(fingers crossed!!!!!)
Wow, those pictures really are amazing. That green is such a beautiful green, too. I can't believe all this rain we are having! Feels like we live in the Amazon Rain Forest.
Post a Comment